Birla Carbon to Participate at The Battery Show Europe 2023
- To showcase highly conductive materials and Graphite Anode solutions
- Exhibiting at Booth 8-G63
Hannover, Germany – May 17, 2023 – Birla Carbon, a global leader in the production of high-quality carbon black solutions, will participate in The Battery Show Europe 2023, to be held from May 23 – 25, 2023, at Messe Stuttgart, Germany. Birla Carbon will exhibit at Booth 8-G63.
Birla Carbon will showcase its commercially available Conductex i14 and Conductex e series of products at the expo, along with an array of carbon-based solutions for the battery industry, including CB/CNT hybrids and graphites.
- The Conductex i14 series of performance additives for lithium-ion batteries enables 8% higher solids loading in electrode slurries, reduced solvent usage, great adhesion to the current collector, and faster charge and discharge rate capability.
- The Conductex e line of performance additives for lead acid batteries is a full portfolio of carbon black additives with high levels of purity and conductivity, resulting in increased charge acceptance and cycle life.
- Our CB/CNT Hybrid conductive additives enable ease of mixing and good electrode properties at lower loading compared to competitive carbon blacks.
- Graphite Anode Active Materials are high-performance graphites that deliver exceptional cycling efficiency and cycle life in high energy density and power density batteries.
Speaking about the participation, Dr. Ann Schoeb, Chief R&D Officer and Business Head Energy Systems, said, “Expanding upon over a decade of conductive carbon supply into the lead acid battery market, we assembled a dedicated team in our business called Energy Systems, focused on growing a leading position in conductive additives and active anode materials for the lithium ion battery market. These materials are extremely well received, and with this, we take a further step closer to commissioning our very own semi-commercial graphite operations”. She further added, “We look forward to engaging with customers at the Battery Show and exploring the potential of our carbon solutions in the technology of the future.”
The Battery Show 2023 will allow Birla Carbon to share its solutions with the batteries and energy systems market and will also provide an opportunity to gain insights into the latest advanced battery and automotive developments. Join Birla Carbon at Booth 8-G63 to learn more.
About Birla Carbon
Birla Carbon is one of the leading global suppliers of carbon black. As one of the flagship businesses of the leading Indian multinational conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group, Birla Carbon provides innovative sustainable carbon black solutions that enhance the performance of paints and coatings, inks and toners, plastics, adhesives, sealants, textile fibers, mechanical rubber goods, and tires, Energy Systems, and Sustainable Carbonaceous Materials. The company’s footprint extends across 12 countries with 16 manufacturing facilities and two state-of-the-art technology centers in Marietta (USA) and Taloja (India), providing industry-leading innovation. Its Sustainable Operational Excellence (SOE) strategy focuses on employee safety, environmental stewardship, efficient use of carbon sources, and operating in a socially and ethically responsible manner.