- A limited number of only 1,000 vehicles to be manufactured
- In addition to the host of features offered in the top-end S10 model of the New Generation Scorpio, the Scorpio Adventure offers the following exciting features, many of which are seen in the Scorpio for the first time:
– Gun Metal alloy wheels
– Stand-out Red brake callipers
– Faux leather seats with blue fabric insert
– Faux leather-wrapped steering wheel & gear lever
– ORVMs with side indicator
– Rear view camera
– Distinctive and stylish ‘Smoked’ tail lamps
– Mist Silver and White dual-tone exteriors with adventure-themed decals
– Scorpio Adventure comes with manual transmission and is available in both 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.), India’s leading SUV manufacturer, announced the launch of the limited edition Scorpio Adventure variant. With a production run of only 1,000 vehicles the limited edition Scorpio Adventure has been made for a chosen few and is priced at an attractive Rs. 13.07 lacs (Ex-showroom without Octroi, Navi Mumbai, BS4, 2WD).
The limited edition Scorpio Adventure is based on the popular top-end model ‘S10’ of the New Generation Scorpio and promises to thrillwith exciting features, many of which are seen in the Scorpio for the first time,such as the reverse cameraand ORVMs with side indicator, distinctive and stylish ‘Smoked’ tail lamps and the triple jet windscreen washer. The interiors come with plush faux-leather seats with new fabric inserts, while the Mist Silver and White dual-tone exterior is enhanced with striking adventure-themed decals. Stunning Gun Metal alloy wheels and stand-out Red brake callipers further underscore the superlative road presence and adventure quotient of the Scorpio Adventure.
Speaking on the limited edition Scorpio Adventure, VivekNayer, Chief Marketing Officer, (Automotive Division) Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., said, “We are pleased to introduce the limited edition ‘Scorpio Adventure’.With its all-terrain capability, power-packed performance and iconic design,the Scorpio isa symbol of power, thrill and adventure for more than 5 lac Scorpio owners and for the millions of fans that aspire to own a Scorpio one day.The limited edition Scorpio Adventureis in keeping with the lineage and DNA of the brand and I am sure that it will further strengthen the appeal of Scorpio as the perfect companion onlong road trips and off-roading adventures.”
Based on the popular top-end model ‘S10’ of the New Generation Scorpio, the Scorpio Adventure is powered by the powerful 88 kW (120 BHP) mHawk engine and comes with several advanced technology features like cushion suspension and anti-roll technologies, static bending projector headlamps with Eyebrow-styled LED parking lights, a 15 cm (6 inch) touch screen infotainment system with GPS navigation, fully automatic temperature control and 43 cm (17 inch) alloy wheels.
The Scorpio Adventure comes with manual transmission and is available in both 2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive.
Mahindra Launches Its New Limited Edition ‘Scorpio Adventure’